My name is Luqman Abdurahman Diab , Male, Married, Indonesian Nationality. I live at Jakarta, Indonesia. Current occupation as a Journalist ( Political Writer ) especially about international affairs, including Middle Eastern Affairs.
1. Perguruan Tinggi Publisistik (Institute For Mass Communications) – University level 5 years, 2. Lembaga Pendidikan Dan Latihan Industri Pariwisata (Academy of Tourism) 3 years , all in Jakarta.
My job experience:
1970 – 1974 as a Reporter of “Ekspres” the weekly news magazine (then separated become “Tempo” magazine), Jakarta.
1975 – 1977 as a Reporter of “Abadi” daily newspaper, Jakarta.
1978 – 1979 to continue my study.
1980 – 1986 worked as a permanent Writer and Editor of the international Affairs at “Wahyu” magazine, Jakarta.
1987 – 1990 as a permanent Writer on Foreign Affairs at “Merdeka” daily newspaper, Jakarta.
1991 – Up to now: A free-lance Writer / Observer of the international affairs for some publications in Indonesia, including to write articles for Muammargadhafi’s Blog (Muammargadhafi.wordpress.com) or http://www.muammargadhafi.wordpress.com This Blog special for my articles on Libyan Arab Jamahiriya. Since 1980 until today I have written more than 100 articles about Middle Eastern Affairs, including about Colonel Muammar Al-Gadhafi. On the first of November 2009 I created 1. Fans Group of Colonel Muammar Al-Gadhafi and 2. Pendukung Muammar Al-Gadhafi ( Supporters of Muammar Al-Gadhafi ) on Facebook and asking to the international community to support the struggle of Colonel Muammar Al-Gadhafi to delete Veto Rights in the United Nations, including to move their headquarters from New Yorks, U.S.A. to neutral country. I believe that there are many people who will join the groups.
1998 – up to now also as Chairman of Pustaka Al-Diab / Al-Diab Library.
Anti-Terrorism and Love For Peace.
– As a participant and presented a paper entitled “Oil and Modernization in the Middle East” at Seminar on “Modernization in the Third World – North Africa” at University of Kebangsaan Malaysia (U.K.M.), Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, 22nd – 24th December 1980. I had a chance to meet Dr. Anwar Ibrahim (now ex Vice Prime Minister of Malaysia) at U.K.M. Also I was invited by Mr. Ali Suleiman Aujali, Ambassador of the Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya to visit his office at People’s Bureau, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Mr. Ali Suleiman Aujali now is Libyan Ambassador to United States in Washington DC.
– As a participant at discussion on “Indonesian Foreign Policy” with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, Prof. Dr. Muchtar Kusumaatmaja, led by Chief Editor of “Merdeka” daily newspaper, Mr. B.M. Diah, Jakarta, July 1986.
– As a participant at Seminar “100 years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia” organized by University of Islam Muhammad Bin Saud (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) and Institute of Knowledge on Islam and Arabic (LIPIA) 29th November – 1st December 1999 in Jakarta.
– As a participant at discussion with H.E. Ali Osman Muhammad Toha, Vice – President of the Republic of Sudan on “Prospect of Indonesia – Sudan in the field of Political, Economic and Socio – Cultural Cooperation” – organized by Indonesian Council on World Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta 2002.
– As a participant at Seminar on “International Symposium on People’s Authority”, organized by The World Center for the Studies and Researches of the Green Book, in Tripoli, The Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, March 5 – 8, 2002.
-Foreign countries visited: ASEAN member countries except Vietnam and Brunei. Others, Australia, Middle East (Jordan including the Jordanian border Israel) and The Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya ( North Africa ).
Luqman A.R. Diab
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook:
Luqman Abdurahman Diab
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);